Monday, February 11, 2013

Taking Minutes

This week I'll be in meetings which means I'll be doing a lot of this...


And if experience is a guide, there will be some of this...

image

Only for some of us, it will be more like ---

image

It's not all fun and games, of course. We're here to get work done. We're very --

image


We work smart, taking plenty of breaks to stretch our legs, check our messages and use the facilities.

Careful not to be standing outside the doors when a break is called because ---

forgifs.com

Watch your fingers, too, because ---SNACKS!


Round about 4:30 p.m., you can sense a whole lot of this --

image

Which is why we end up with some of this ---

image

and

image


Eventually, it's time to retire. Unfortunately, I never sleep well the first night in a hotel so I'll be  ---



But that's okay because

9 comments:

  1. Cookies!! You get cookies?!

    That's it. I want your job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Big, honkin' hotel cookies, Sarah. Come and get it!

      Delete
    2. I'm going to use that spaghetti gif, someday...
      ~

      Delete
  2. I'll take the puppies. We have a long hallway and nice parquet floors for them to slide on. To hell with the no pets policy in our lease.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cookies and puppies AND pizza? Sign me up!

    ReplyDelete

And then you say....

(Comments submitted four or more days after a post is published won't appear immediately. They go into comment moderation to cut down on spam.)