Wednesday, September 21, 2011
30 Day Photography Challenge - Bad Habit
Too easy? I know. My bad habits are an embarrassment of riches.
I mean, what would you have me do? I damn near exhausted myself with the mustachioed exploits of one clever Red Delicious.
I suppose I could offer photos of the following:
1. A forlorn shot of my last bowl of Quisp. The spoon at just the right angle so that a bit of the ridiculous skim milk shows through. May as well be a photo of a bowl of sugar.
2. A well-centered and garishly colored list of my favorite porn sites. With marginalia. And flash. Dear Brazzers - Yikes. Too much.
3. An artfully angled bottom of an empty ice cream container in black and white with the shadows ratcheted up to show you the ripple of marshmallow left behind.
4. A photo of a pencil sketch of a burning cigarette, but I've quit. Really. I have.
5. A series of photos showing me relieving the liquor shelf of its burden while judgmental cats stare balefully on.
6. Screenshots of filthy and delicious emails I've got buried in various accounts, but that would take way too much effort to protect the guilty. I'm looking at you, Senator.
Oh, it all seemed so cliche as I pondered the possibilities on my chaise aka The Lawn Chair. So I went with the most cliched cliche of them all.
What are your bad habits? Spill it, silly geese.
Also - Randal goes hero. And fruity.
UPDATED: Geoffrey is da man.
Summer's low angle shots are a picnic! And then there's this.