Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Blended

Love multiplied.

This happened two weeks ago - a new marriage with bonus family. My one regret from the day (because let's be clear - I'm 50% regret most days) is that Chloe couldn't be there with us because of work.

I'd like to introduce you to my new blended family....


I've gained a husband, a daughter, a son-in-law and a son. The wedding was simple and casual and we had a small group of friends and family there to share in our happiness and cupcakes.

Mathman, ever the wonderful friend and man he is, sent a text of congratulations and good wishes the morning of the wedding.

My cup totally runneth over.

Wedding day selfie.

15 comments:

  1. I love that smile!!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, you got more kids and skipped the messy stages!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful! Congratulations to all of you, and much love. XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. And you new family gained a Lisa. Congrats all the way 'round.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful, Lisa! I wish you, your husband and all your families old and new my very best wishes for health, long life and prosperity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, susan. We really appreciate your good wishes.

      Delete
  6. Late as usual, but: Congratulations! Many good years together!

    (Because this site refused to believe I was signed in already. There are two other sites which not only refused to accept that I was signed in, they refused to accept my other two commenting IDs. Probably not your fault.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just plain lovely! Belated congrats and enjoy being with even more loved ones.

    ReplyDelete

And then you say....

(Comments submitted four or more days after a post is published won't appear immediately. They go into comment moderation to cut down on spam.)