Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

I could use one about now


I needed this today.
I have things to tell you, but for now I must settle for surreptitiously blogging for a sec during work. It's only Monday and I'm already wishing there was a vodka fountain in this office because even my happy pills aren't quite cutting through the madness.

But this is time sensitive so let's get to it! One of you may have a vacation depending on it.

Order Fifty Shades of Funny before midnight tonight (November 26th) and for every Amazon book order, of the softcover or Kindle, you are eligible for a free beach vacation that includes a week at the Cottages of Shipyard in Hilton Head, a four star resort, and 50,000 US Airways miles (typically good for 2 round-trip tickets in the United States).

The vacation week is August 31-September 7, 2013.

To enter, email your Amazon receipt to dcstanfa@fuse.net.  One random winner will be chosen.

Order the book or I'll send you a cat. A very badly behaved cat. No givebacks.


6 comments:

  1. you dont have a vodka fountain....you should probably go on strike...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "It's only Monday and I'm already wishing there was a vodka fountain in this office because even my happy pills aren't quite cutting through the madness."

    Man, that would be nice!

    And I am TOTALLY ordering the book - but I do NOT want to be entered into the vacation giveaway thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd think a gin bathtub would go nicely with a vodka fountain.
    ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any way I could get the book AND the cat?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great book. I am really enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I am so up for this. The book I mean. Great work ladies xx

    ReplyDelete

And then you say....

(Comments submitted four or more days after a post is published won't appear immediately. They go into comment moderation to cut down on spam.)