Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

Black Magpie Theory: Of Angels and Angles

DCup is running her mouth again.  What do you want to bet she's stirring up trouble, too?

Since I can't manage to keep her bound and gagged all the time, I'm just going to take the day off.  I've got blogs to read, a book to write and my toenails need fresh polish.  I've got a date tomorrow with some hot young men.

While you're at Black Magpie Theory reading DCup, be sure to check out the other great writing.  It's an embarrassment of snark riches.

Did you like how I assumed?  That's me pretending to me confident.

Oh, and don't worry about DCup.  I hear she likes that bound and gagged thing.  Sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you say....

(Comments submitted four or more days after a post is published won't appear immediately. They go into comment moderation to cut down on spam.)